We are 4 people, myself with my wife and my parents (arounds 60 years old). We just have 2.5 days, we land there at 27th May noon and fly back on 30th Morining. So technically we have 2.5 days inclduing a jet lag if at all (given my parents age and the fact that I am traveling from the US).
Fooding is NOT at all important. The idea is to stay in London for the entire stretch and see all 'touristy' places :-). If there is something else that you find interesting please feel free to throw your ideas.
Does this work as a brief?
I am planning a honeymoon with my wife to Australia, we will be getting married in January so most of Europe is out of question due to winter season. We have narrowed our choices down to Australia/South Africa.
Looking to travel by first week February for about 2-3 weeks depending on what Australia has to offer, we are not too keen on camping or countless number of Safaris. We would like to see around Australia but at the same time be able to enjoy ourselves during the night. I have no idea about the night life of Australia hence my concern. We would like to stay in places where young honeymooners normally would go and not necessarily be limited to older crowd.
Budget is not an concern, until I know what the place has to offer I'm unable to put a budget to it.
Quick Notes :
1. We are family of three (Couple and 10yrs Daughter).
2. Have already booked travel in Jun-2017. Travel plan is as below :
Jun 21 - 24 - Auckland (Wed-Sat) - No Planning is required as staying with friend. He will make a list of places to see/visit. Still if you have any suggestions/recommendations, we are up grab for this.
Jun 25- 28 - Gold Coast, Australia - Planning Required for best use of time. Didn't book hotels yet. Need recommendtations for that also.
Jun 28 - Jul 1 (Wed - Sat) Melbourne , Australia - Planning Required for best use of time. Didn't book hotels yet. Need recommendtations for that also.
3. We are not fond of water sports. It should be oriented towards kids(Play , Play & Play or Interesting things to visit) and wife ( Places to cherish about with good photos and if possible a bit of cost effective shopping).
4. We are vegetarian (with exception of eggs or egg based products/dishes).
5. We have learnt that Jun is not a good time to Visit NZ & Australia. Its very cold there. There is a great apprehension about this and even we once thought to cancel this & do europe trip rather. Some help to plan for weather and mental readiness for extreme conditions will be helpful.
Please let me know if you need any more details from my end.