Thanks!! - By AK - See this trip
Thanks very much for your suggestions! Had a fantastic time in Iceland even though the northern lights didn't show themselves! The glacier hike (through Iceland adventures) and whale watching (through Elding) were the absolute highlights of the trip. Thanks for suggesting those!
Wish the service was much better - By Sangita Rajan - See this trip
I have never had a bad experience with planmy.travel before. this is the first ever time I have had to deal with a ninja who is absolutely irresponsive and disappears when asked for help. I would absolutely never recommend this ninja to anyone.
Completely unpleasant. i wish i had made a better choice.
We would like to go to Latin America and/or Caribbean for our honeymoon
Leisure trip for 2 in croatia
I'm going to Iceland for 4 days with one friend. I'm looking forward to Northern lights chasing and highlights of Reykjavik & around.. Also note that 1) I have a small fracture in my foot, so can't do something strenuous such as hiking. 2) Neither of us drive.
i am alone so far now ,dates approx from 16 may to 18 june
budget is from 1 to 1.5 lakhs
,no dietary restriction open to all i am a foodie ,this is my first trip so i want to explore the usa like a local person i want to enjoy there culture if any doubts pls contact me
Thanks in advance for helping me plan my vacay.
- - where you're going - Jamaica
- - approximate dates - Anywere between March 17- April 15th. Just looking for good deals at this point.
- - with whom - just my husband & Myself.
- - what are your interests (or those of your co-travelers) - we are open to any activity. But do not want to make it extremely strenuous. we are fun and would love to explore.
- - budget (especially the range you would pay for accommodation) - I would like to keep it at a minimum. but definitely comfortable accomodation, does not have to be super lavish. but if the place is known for being luxurious we wouldnt mind spending there.
- - dietary restrictions (is anyone in your group vegetarian?) - I am a vegetarian, okay with egg. But not a major Foodie so that helps.
- - anything else that we should know - we would like to cover as much as possible. I do need tips on places to visit, stay, eat, and so forth. we would be renting a car to travel at our convenience. I would like to be able to use your plan and not have to worry about further
No matter where we go there are always stories to tell. Stories of our misadventures, mis-steps, follies and forced wisdom reverberate longer than the high-points and in similar spirit …ther..
If there is one word to describe Iceland, I’d say unique. If you'd ask me in two words, I’d say unique and expensive and if you want multiple words – read my blog(s) :)...