Excellent vacation, thanks Arpan! - By Bryan C - See this trip
We're four guys, all in our 30s, having a sort of high school reunion in Bali. Two of us are fairly fit and would like to take some surfing lessons. One of us is a vegetarian. We'd prefer staying in a cheap place close to the beaches with the best nightlife. An apartment would also work just fine. Would love your help on things to do and planning our time there. We'll be going in late January 2014 for 5 days.
- - where you're going
- - approximate dates
- october last week or november 3rd week
- - with whom
- - what are your interests (or those of your co-travelers)
- Adventure,Culture,meeting new travellers,Wildlife
- - budget (especially the range you would pay for accommodation)
- 40k excluding flight tickets
- - dietary restrictions (is anyone in your group vegetarian?)
- Places/activities i am intersted in visiting as of now
- safari world,tiger temple,ayuttha,couple of islands,snorkelling
- You can suggest other places as well.
- Some doubts i am having?
- Is october last week better for scuba diving/snorkelling or should i wait for november 3rd week?
- How much does it cost for three days stay in islands?
- Can you suggest some cheap/moderate places to stay in bangkok/islands?