We plan to go to Maldives for our honeymoon in the last week of April. We plan to go for 4 nights and 5 days. For the most part, we would like to relax and enjoy the ocean. However, we would also be interested in all kinds of water sports including scuba diving, snorkling. We were also told that the surfing season starts around April. It would be great if that could also be included.
Our overall budget is around 2 lakhs including accomodation, travel airfare and the activities.
I am planning a Honeymoon in Maldives for 10 days from 3-14th May. Mostly I will have flight in the morning from Mumbai and plan to book a filght to Singapore on 13th/14th from Male.
Budget: Around 1.2lacs (excluding air-tickets)
Diet: strictly vegetarian
This is our first long trip in 7 years of relationship so looking for a bit of luxury, romantic places, calmness and opportunity to mingle with locals.
My fiance, Mona, loves adventure. So, typically I am looking at:
1. Diving (No prior experience)
2. Surfing (No prior experience)
4. Visits to some virgin island (if possible a night on such island)
5. Things that don't cost a bomb and can give amazing experience to my better half. Please suggest anything that you have tried and we should too.
6. Chillng out on beach
In terms of stay:
1. 3 nights in a good resorts which suits for Honeymoon couple (with a Jacuzzi/bathtub)
2. 7 nights in a decent place with Wi-Fi, Onboard meals, Water, free gear and bit of excursion trips. If possible, we would love to stay at 2 places - 3 nights at one / 4 at another. Independent good places will also do.
We dont mind spending couple of nights at local houses which are cheap and much more rewarding too.
1. Would appreciate local contacts which can help to make short enquiries or get better deals
2. We both are entrepreneurs running an online startup so if we can contribute to local entrepreneur community, we would love to.
I might have went overboard with expectations. Sorry about that :)
Look forwad to hear from you.
April 25th to 29th
Self + Wife
Interests: Light trekking, some water sports, exploring local markets and culture, quite and peaceful place/hotel
Budget: Up to $600 per night for hotel. Little flexible.
Diet: Wife is vegetarian
Overall, looking for a romantic holiday.